Thursday, August 17, 2017

Wow! Expanding Pen Department at BFC and the Uncontest Blog Comment Winner!




Whoa!  Have you seen the pen department in HM Ben Franklin Crafts?  It is a new craft section for the stores and features pens from Japan including the famous Frixion brand.  These colorful Frixion pens come in ball point, markers, and highlighters all with the amazing friction erasers.  I absolutely love these pens and I'm thrilled that I can purchase them here in Hawaii.

Okay, onward to more good news..... It's time to announce the winner of the July un-contest for commenters to my blog posts.  As some of you might know, every once in a while I pick a winner from all the comments I receive in a randomly chosen month. This time KAREN, who writes her Have a Scrap Happy Day blog, is the winner of the prizes in the photo below, including a $25 gift card to HM Ben Franklin Crafts.  Congratulations Karen!.... and thank you to all of you who send comments to me.  I really appreciate your support.  Your kind words keep me going on days when I wonder if anyone is reading and enjoying my posts.  I truly love sharing information about what I purchase and how I use the craft items.  Happy crafting forever!

1 comment:

Annette Allen said...

yay for pens and congrats to the winner. :)