Saturday, June 3, 2017

Super Simple 2017 Graduation Card (#2)

 I know that this card looks very similar to the last one I posted, but the black and white layout differs in sequence and direction.  I wanted you to see how easy it is to vary the look of the card so that if you are giving cards to many graduates in the same class, they won't feel that it is a 'cheap sale' card. I like that the sentiments (from the backside of the same card stock) are easily cut out and adhered to the inside of the card...easy-peasy!  Don't freak out if you have dozens of graduates and don't have time to make leis for all of them....they like cash anyway and don't really save cards, even handmade ones ;(  !!!!!!


2 comments:

Shirley N said...

TFS the various items out there to buy to make a graduation card--I need to make 3 this year and there's some things you've shown that'll be going on my shopping list. Your owl is so cute, love how you have him highlited and I love the embossing folder you used. Tks for the inspiration!

super simple shopping list said...

I really like your card graduation template :)