Thursday, March 2, 2017

Resin Charms from Fukubukuro Box

 Here are a few resin charms I made recently using the parts included in the Fukubukuro box (Resin Special Box sold at Market City BFC).  At only $29.88, it is a real bargain for crafters who enjoy working with the UV light resin. In the box there are many resin molds, colorants, embellishments, findings, etc.   Even though the box has instructions, they are in Japanese.  However, the diagrams are well done and easy to follow.  If you want to learn more, I would recommend that you take one of the make it-take it resin classes (about $5) offered at Market City and Mapunapuna BFC and/or try one of the smaller kit resin projects sold at the stores.  This Resin Special Box is packed in the 'Fukubukuro style' which means that not every box will have the same items, but they do have everything needed to make a dozen or more pieces and all you need to supply is your own UV resin and light.  I plan to use these charms as add-ons for Girl's Day, Thank You or Birthday cards. I will show you what I mean in my next few posts.  Thanks for visiting this blog site and come back soon!
Tip: To file down the rough edges on the charms I use a diamond nail file.

1 comment:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

These are so adorable. Can't wait to see your upcoming posts.