Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Gummi Bear Tags

 Usually I make tags with the leftovers from a card making session, but this time I wanted to test out a new stamp set (Avery Elle gummi bear) so I decided to do tags before the card.  I discovered that the gummi bear look that I wanted is best achieved with color pencils covered with Glossy Accents. Copic pens have a more intense color but the ink bled through the tags.  Also the Glossy Accents needs to be used sparingly or the surface will crack, but make it thick enough that it does add some dimension.
Some of these supplies were used on the tags and will appear on the gummi bear card that I will share on my next post. The cute little colored 'candy' balls are from Queen and Co. and can be purchased at HM Ben Franklin Crafts. The ribbon (not shown in the above photo) used is a Heiko product from Celebrations and is probably my favorite ribbon because of the rainbow colors match with so many projects.  Anyway, please visit this site again to see how my gummi bear card turned out....yummi gummi sweet !

1 comment:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Ohhh, cute tags Lynn!!! The Gummi Bear images are sweet and I love the colorful ribbon. These will add a nice touch on any gift.